Collection and use of personal data
Trickster Studios collects personal data for a few specific reasons, including:
- To enable us to perform our contractual responsibilities for support services and / or project delivery
- To enable us to process orders for products and services, including delivery
- To send informative and relative marketing messages about our products and services
- To individualize your experience on our website
- To facilitate your movements throughout our website with Google Analytics
- To be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise
- To understand the needs of our prospects and clients, to make necessary improvements to our site, messaging, and marketing, and to develop new services
Trickster Studios will only collect relevant personal data that is required for us to provide you with our services. Collected data may include your name, email, address, name of your employer or company, work related position etc. Normally this data will be obtained directly from you, although we may occasionally use third party marketing services. Where this is the case we will always ensure that the third party marketing agency holds the correct permissions for your data to be used for the intended purpose.
Trickster Studios is committed to ensuring that your data is protected. In order to prevent unauthorised access Trickster Studios has put in place appropriate physical and electronic security to keep your data safe.
Trickster Studios will keep your data for an appropriate length of time to enable us to continue providing our services to you, or until such time you withdraw your consent (if consent is the basis for processing).
Access to your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information or withdraw your consent, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.
Third party websites